*Nobody -- not even Kendric Burney -- knew that when Burney gave up baseball to play football at UNC he would end up leading the Tar Heels in interceptions.
* It's an unfamiliar situation for Duke as the Blue Devils head into Miami on Saturday -- it's a must-win situation if Duke is going to go to a bowl game, and they'll face "skill, skill, skill."
* Georgia Tech could be without its starting center for the regular-season finale against Georgia.
* Maryland quarterback Chris Turner will miss his second straight game, but the Terps could get running back Da'Rel Scott back against Florida State.
* Miami could also get two key injured players back in Sean Spence and Ray Ray Armstrong.
* NC State quarterback Russell Wilson will return to his home state and play in Lane Stadium for the first time.
* Duke's quarterback situation took a hit when backup Sean Renfree went down with a torn ACL against Georgia Tech. Can Thad Lewis, who is also banged up, stick it out the rest of the season?
* Andrew Carter of the Orlando Sentinel has a few more bowl predictions for you.
* Bobby Bowden wants to stay another year, but he might not have the choice.