1. FIU 0-6 "Imagine": Imagining no possessions isn't hard for the Panthers to do. They have lost 18 straight games.
2. North Texas 0-5 "(Just Like) Starting Over": Making the coaching move from high school to college is just like starting over for Todd Dodge -- and the Mean Green's record is proof.
3. Marshall 0-5 "What You Got": You don't know what you got, until you lose it. The Herd have been reminded six straight times.
4. Utah State 0-6 "How Do You Sleep?": After losing 12 straight games, the answer to that question is probably not very well.
5. USC 4-1 "Instant Karma": If a Tree falls on the Trojans in front of 85,125 in the Coliseum, you can bet that the Bottom 10 will hear about it..
6. Colorado State 0-5 "Whatever Gets You Through The Night": After losing 12 straight games, the Rams probably will try anything at this point.
7. Idaho 1-5 "You Are Here": The Vandals are here because their only win is a seven-point escape against I-AA Cal Poly.
8. Louisiana Tech 1-4 "Nobody Loves You (When You Are Down And Out)": LSU is ranked No. 1. Louisiana-Lafayette and Louisiana-Monroe won on Saturday. Doubt the Bulldogs are getting much love these days.
9. Northern Illinois 1-5 "Remember": The Huskies went to bowl games in 2004 and 2006. After Saturday's loss to Temple, that must feel like a long time ago in DeKalb.
Drum roll, pleez...
10. NC State 1-5 "Isolation": Boston probably doesn't feel as isolated to Tom O'Brien these days. While BC is 6-0, his Pack have not beaten a I-A team in 2007.