Chalk, chalk, and more chalk. Fifteen favorites won and Notre Dame lost. Hey, they're a football school, what do ya want? Florida and Kansas cruised. Tennessee lit up Long Beach for 121 points. Tech tried to keep the 5-12 upset pattern going. Texas, Kentucky, Wisconsin got it going in the second half to advance. Third seed Oregon was life and death to beat Miami of Ohio in the only other potential upset of the day.
- ► 2013 (273)
- ► 2012 (1121)
- ► 2011 (1259)
- ► 2010 (1162)
- ► 2009 (1800)
- ► 2008 (1972)
03/11 - 03/18
- DID WE MENTION THAT DUKE LOST?
- WHO KNEW SETH GREENBERG WAS IRISH?
- ALWAYS DOWN, BUT HARDLY EVER OUT
- WHO YOU GONNA CALL? NOSEBUSTERS!
- ROCK, CHALK, JAYHAWKS
- IT'S THE ALL-HAIR TEAM!
- PICTURE OF THE DAY
- DUKE HATERS, WAIT AT THE BAR
- COACH K, BOBBY KNIGHT SENT HOME, NO SUPPER
- HEY CAROLINA, IT’S NOT THE NBA
- NEWS FLASH: DUKIE FLOPS
- BLUE DEVILS PARALYZED BY FEAR
- BLUE DEVILS’ LAWYERS SUE BLUE DEVILS
- NCAA INVITATIONAL TOURNAMENT - THE BIGGEST DANCE
- TROUBLE IN DUKE "FAMILY"
- NEW MASK FOR HANSBROUGH
- DREXEL, SYRACUSE, AIR FORCE – CRAP!
- COACH K’S DIABOLICAL PLOT ALMOST WORKS
- ▼ 03/11 - 03/18 (18)