The boys at ESPN.com /Page2 are at it again. This times it's the NCAA Men's Basketball Touranment All-Hair team. Somehow or another, they left out Michigan senior Brent Petway's now famous cut. Heck, his coach, Tommy Amaker, likes it so much he apears to have just proposed marriage right smack in the middle of senior day at Big Blue. Also, Saluki Jamal Foster's dreads didn't make the cut either. (pun intended). Check it out at:
ESPN2 NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament All-Hair Team
- ► 2013 (273)
- ► 2012 (1121)
- ► 2011 (1259)
- ► 2010 (1162)
- ► 2009 (1800)
- ► 2008 (1972)
03/11 - 03/18
- DID WE MENTION THAT DUKE LOST?
- WHO KNEW SETH GREENBERG WAS IRISH?
- ALWAYS DOWN, BUT HARDLY EVER OUT
- WHO YOU GONNA CALL? NOSEBUSTERS!
- ROCK, CHALK, JAYHAWKS
- IT'S THE ALL-HAIR TEAM!
- PICTURE OF THE DAY
- DUKE HATERS, WAIT AT THE BAR
- COACH K, BOBBY KNIGHT SENT HOME, NO SUPPER
- HEY CAROLINA, IT’S NOT THE NBA
- NEWS FLASH: DUKIE FLOPS
- BLUE DEVILS PARALYZED BY FEAR
- BLUE DEVILS’ LAWYERS SUE BLUE DEVILS
- NCAA INVITATIONAL TOURNAMENT - THE BIGGEST DANCE
- TROUBLE IN DUKE "FAMILY"
- NEW MASK FOR HANSBROUGH
- DREXEL, SYRACUSE, AIR FORCE – CRAP!
- COACH K’S DIABOLICAL PLOT ALMOST WORKS
- ▼ 03/11 - 03/18 (18)