Friday, March 16, 2007
The #1 seed in the East lost it’s focus for about 10 minutes last night, allowing the undermanned Eastern Kentucky Colonels to outscore them 32-8 and to close to within four. Then coach Roy Williams reminded them that this wasn’t an NBA game, and some tough defense might come in handy. Problem solved, Heels win by twenty. Even though they are no longer true freshmen diaper dandies, they are still pre-school knuckleheads at times. Coach Roy’s sister, Frances Williams Baker, 60, died of Alzheimer's disease on Wednesday. Bummer.
- ► 2013 (273)
- ► 2012 (1121)
- ► 2011 (1259)
- ► 2010 (1162)
- ► 2009 (1800)
- ► 2008 (1972)
03/11 - 03/18
- DID WE MENTION THAT DUKE LOST?
- WHO KNEW SETH GREENBERG WAS IRISH?
- ALWAYS DOWN, BUT HARDLY EVER OUT
- WHO YOU GONNA CALL? NOSEBUSTERS!
- ROCK, CHALK, JAYHAWKS
- IT'S THE ALL-HAIR TEAM!
- PICTURE OF THE DAY
- DUKE HATERS, WAIT AT THE BAR
- COACH K, BOBBY KNIGHT SENT HOME, NO SUPPER
- HEY CAROLINA, IT’S NOT THE NBA
- NEWS FLASH: DUKIE FLOPS
- BLUE DEVILS PARALYZED BY FEAR
- BLUE DEVILS’ LAWYERS SUE BLUE DEVILS
- NCAA INVITATIONAL TOURNAMENT - THE BIGGEST DANCE
- TROUBLE IN DUKE "FAMILY"
- NEW MASK FOR HANSBROUGH
- DREXEL, SYRACUSE, AIR FORCE – CRAP!
- COACH K’S DIABOLICAL PLOT ALMOST WORKS
- ▼ 03/11 - 03/18 (18)